About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
5 days ago
ITS GREAT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER
I had successful eye surgery yesterday at Moorfields Hospital. I'm very happy. Its such a great hospital and the doctors (Dr Gupta and Dr Leak) and all the nurses were just outstanding. I got a message written by Kyla, my granddaughter when I was there. It was actually in a power point with her pictures :)
We all hope u get better because your so important to all of us!
All 3 of us wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you!
You always look after me!
Together were a legend (escpiesally with you with us)
We love you
and thanks to Lala for being there with me ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Why Family Rituals are Important
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: success
“Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves.” – U. Thant Last week in the newsletter the word Respect was mentioned in the framework of meditation. Respect … Continue reading