About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
5 days ago
ITS GREAT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER
I had successful eye surgery yesterday at Moorfields Hospital. I'm very happy. Its such a great hospital and the doctors (Dr Gupta and Dr Leak) and all the nurses were just outstanding. I got a message written by Kyla, my granddaughter when I was there. It was actually in a power point with her pictures :)
We all hope u get better because your so important to all of us!
All 3 of us wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you!
You always look after me!
Together were a legend (escpiesally with you with us)
We love you
and thanks to Lala for being there with me ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: respect
“Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves.” – U. Thant Last week in the newsletter the word Respect was mentioned in the framework of meditation. Respect … Continue reading