About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
5 days ago
ITS GREAT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER
I had successful eye surgery yesterday at Moorfields Hospital. I'm very happy. Its such a great hospital and the doctors (Dr Gupta and Dr Leak) and all the nurses were just outstanding. I got a message written by Kyla, my granddaughter when I was there. It was actually in a power point with her pictures :)
We all hope u get better because your so important to all of us!
All 3 of us wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you!
You always look after me!
Together were a legend (escpiesally with you with us)
We love you
and thanks to Lala for being there with me ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: relaxation
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak © George Papciak The days are shortening and the holidays will soon be here. Like the gutted pumpkins that we carve for Halloween, our facial expressions are also often carved with fear, … Continue reading