About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
5 days ago
ITS GREAT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER
I had successful eye surgery yesterday at Moorfields Hospital. I'm very happy. Its such a great hospital and the doctors (Dr Gupta and Dr Leak) and all the nurses were just outstanding. I got a message written by Kyla, my granddaughter when I was there. It was actually in a power point with her pictures :)
We all hope u get better because your so important to all of us!
All 3 of us wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you!
You always look after me!
Together were a legend (escpiesally with you with us)
We love you
and thanks to Lala for being there with me ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Time is Precious: Are you as Busy as a Beaver?
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Where Did the Day Go?
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: courage
Today I am feeling absolutely inspired. This past weekend I attended a workshop by Dr Joe Dispenza, (Neuroscientist, researcher, and teacher) in which the goal was to learn how to change your biology, beliefs, perceptions and energy in a positive way. There was a focus on how to be willing to make the decision to change, especially when we have been stuck in the same familiar patterns for months, years or even decades.