About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
5 days ago
ITS GREAT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER
I had successful eye surgery yesterday at Moorfields Hospital. I'm very happy. Its such a great hospital and the doctors (Dr Gupta and Dr Leak) and all the nurses were just outstanding. I got a message written by Kyla, my granddaughter when I was there. It was actually in a power point with her pictures :)
We all hope u get better because your so important to all of us!
All 3 of us wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you!
You always look after me!
Together were a legend (escpiesally with you with us)
We love you
and thanks to Lala for being there with me ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- The Power of Letting Go
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!