About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Why Family Rituals are Important
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: technology
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their … Continue reading