About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- The Best Things At Christmas Are Free!
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- Good Grief! What’s so Great about Grief?
- Time is Precious: Are you as Busy as a Beaver?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: smile
by Dr Angel Adams; Dr Pilar Placone Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. -Thich Nhat Hanh- © Emma Louise Brett 2010 A few weeks ago I … Continue reading
“You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak Time spent laughing is time spent with the Gods. – Japanese Proverb Would you like to laugh more with your children and spend less time fussing and arguing? In this article we want … Continue reading