About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Time is Precious: Are you as Busy as a Beaver?
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: respect
“Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves.” – U. Thant Last week in the newsletter the word Respect was mentioned in the framework of meditation. Respect … Continue reading