About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: parenting
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak “The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like … Continue reading
“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” — Kahlil Gibran Parents who have children with ADHD love them, as they are usually quirky, think outside the box, are straight forward with their feelings, … Continue reading