About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
- The Best Things At Christmas Are Free!
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- The Real Things to be Desired
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- What Can the Hornbills Teach Us About Sharing?
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: new year
No New Years Resolutions for me this year! Resolutions are often just a set up to feel like a failure. Instead, I’m going to let the beauty of what I love be what I do. For me that is something inexpensive, uplifting, and even life changing. I’m going to spend more time reading great poetry. Poetry is the most universal language of the world in my eyes. When I read it, I know that I am not alone in my human longing, vulnerability, sorrow, hope and joy. Last February here at London’s Sotheby’s, a single painting of Lucian Freud by his friend Francis Bacon sold for more than £23 million.
Yet poems are extraordinary immortal works of art and they don’t cost a penny!