About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- How to Cultivate Patience
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- Why Family Rituals are Important
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: mindfulness
In our last article we discussed the idea of naming your day by paying attention to the small or great events in nature that kindle your wonder and admiration. We talked about looking at nature as if through different lenses to see the tiny delicate designs or to expand our vision to view how those small parts create an interlocking whole picture. In this article we will discuss how developing mindfulness in our interactions with others is the key to all healthy relationships.
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. -Henry David … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams; Dr Pilar Placone Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. -Thich Nhat Hanh- © Emma Louise Brett 2010 A few weeks ago I … Continue reading