About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- How to Become Calm in the Midst of Chaos
- The Best Things At Christmas Are Free!
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- How Can Your Smile Make a Child Thrive?
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: memory
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance. (Hamlet Act IV, Scene V) From the encyclopaedia we learn that memory is the brain’s ability to store, retain and recall information. It was originally a topic … Continue reading