About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Dr Angel Adams shared L'Âme du Monde's post.
3 weeks ago
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
- How Can Your Smile Make a Child Thrive?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: love
In our last article we discussed the idea of naming your day by paying attention to the small or great events in nature that kindle your wonder and admiration. We talked about looking at nature as if through different lenses to see the tiny delicate designs or to expand our vision to view how those small parts create an interlocking whole picture. In this article we will discuss how developing mindfulness in our interactions with others is the key to all healthy relationships.