About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- A Day of Adventure
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: listening
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/04/28/really-stunning-pictures-and-photos/ Listening can be one of the most important tools for living. If we listen attentively when others are speaking, we often learn something we’ve never considered before. We are given new food … Continue reading