About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- How to Cultivate Patience
- What Can the Hornbills Teach Us About Sharing?
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- A Day of Adventure
- The Power of Letting Go
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: journalling
We have previously written about mindfulness by naming our days, as a metaphor to help us become more conscious of our natural surroundings and ways to create intimacy in relationships. In this way, we can decrease our distraction by consuming thoughts and increase the bodily “felt self” of the wonder and mystery of life in the present moment. Now it is time to offer some ways to pay attention to you, in a way that can bring insight, connection, and genuine self-love. We include two powerful methods: writing and meditation practice. We start this week with writing, a way to meet with yourself authentically again and again.