About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- The Power of Letting Go
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: influence
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world. -Anne Frank- Last week we looked at some examples of individuals who have given credit … Continue reading