About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
- The Power of Letting Go
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: humour
“You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak Time spent laughing is time spent with the Gods. – Japanese Proverb Would you like to laugh more with your children and spend less time fussing and arguing? In this article we want … Continue reading