About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Where Did the Day Go?
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- How to Cultivate Patience
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: humour
“You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak Time spent laughing is time spent with the Gods. – Japanese Proverb Would you like to laugh more with your children and spend less time fussing and arguing? In this article we want … Continue reading