About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Where Did the Day Go?
- Does Gratitude Help?
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- How Can Your Smile Make a Child Thrive?
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- Yes! Gratitude Helps
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: grief
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak “Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers the o’er-fraught heart, and bids it break.” — William Shakespeare You might be asking yourself, how could this topic be inspirational and what … Continue reading