About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- No New Years Resolutions for Me!
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- Does Gratitude Help?
- Never Hurry Through the World
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: generosity
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak “To keep a lamp burning, we have to put oil in it.” -Mother Teresa What does generosity mean to you? We all love someone who is a generous person and are repelled … Continue reading