About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Never Hurry Through the World
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: forgiveness
On Friday 20th December I watched an interview on the BBC of two ex-hostages that made me think about how I wanted to frame the upcoming New Year of 2009, and I wanted to share this with you.