About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- Where Did the Day Go?
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- Yes! Gratitude Helps
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: forgiveness
On Friday 20th December I watched an interview on the BBC of two ex-hostages that made me think about how I wanted to frame the upcoming New Year of 2009, and I wanted to share this with you.