About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Dr Angel Adams shared L'Âme du Monde's post.
3 weeks ago
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- How to Cultivate Patience
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: focus
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak The greatest gift you can give your child is your self. -Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn If you’ve been watching the Australian Open tennis matches in the past few weeks, you’ve seen each … Continue reading