About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Yes! Gratitude Helps
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: fear
Shine the light of compassion on all that frightens you to find healing and freedom. -Tara Brach Copyright 2010 George Buchanan In our article last week we discussed how neuroscience has shown us that we are actually rigged to experience … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak © George Papciak The days are shortening and the holidays will soon be here. Like the gutted pumpkins that we carve for Halloween, our facial expressions are also often carved with fear, … Continue reading