About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- The Power of Letting Go
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Is Your Teen a Night Owl? Developing Good Sleep Habits
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: curiosity
Curiosity begins at an early age. Children are naturally inquisitive about everything they see. Adults often find humor in the curiosity of children because once we learn certain answers to childlike questions; we develop confidence in our knowledge. But what really creates the path to further and further learning is an adherence to a continuation of that original childlike curiosity. It is those who continue to ask questions, to reach continually into unknown territories, who are responsible for the intellectual and psychological development of the world as we know it.
How do we help our children never to lose their curiosity? How do we help them accept what they are told but also to question what they are told?