About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- Never Hurry Through the World
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- Respect is the Key to Your Child’s Success
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- Good Grief! What’s so Great about Grief?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: creativity
So many parents are genuinely concerned about the current economic crisis. It has infiltrated our television and newspapers and provoked a huge degree of unease. Many of us are having trouble making ends meet this Christmas, so let’s try to reduce the stress that comes from having to buy presents. Here are some tips to spend less time and money on shopping in crowded stores and reduce the stress that is related to it.