About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Dr Angel Adams shared L'Âme du Monde's post.
3 weeks ago
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: creativity
So many parents are genuinely concerned about the current economic crisis. It has infiltrated our television and newspapers and provoked a huge degree of unease. Many of us are having trouble making ends meet this Christmas, so let’s try to reduce the stress that comes from having to buy presents. Here are some tips to spend less time and money on shopping in crowded stores and reduce the stress that is related to it.