About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Choosing Hope over Fear
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: courage
Today I am feeling absolutely inspired. This past weekend I attended a workshop by Dr Joe Dispenza, (Neuroscientist, researcher, and teacher) in which the goal was to learn how to change your biology, beliefs, perceptions and energy in a positive way. There was a focus on how to be willing to make the decision to change, especially when we have been stuck in the same familiar patterns for months, years or even decades.