About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- The Power of Letting Go
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- How to Become Calm in the Midst of Chaos
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- How Can Your Smile Make a Child Thrive?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: conservation
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak Last Sunday, March 22, the United Nations General Assembly designated this day as World Water Day because 1 billion people around the world lack access to improved water supply. We all know that … Continue reading