About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Can One Person Change Your Life Forever?
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- Good Grief! What’s so Great about Grief?
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: computer games
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their … Continue reading