About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- The Real Things to be Desired
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
- Where Did the Day Go?
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: children
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world. -Anne Frank- Last week we looked at some examples of individuals who have given credit … Continue reading