About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Good Grief! What’s so Great about Grief?
- Never Hurry Through the World
- What Can the Hornbills Teach Us About Sharing?
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: brain
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance. (Hamlet Act IV, Scene V) From the encyclopaedia we learn that memory is the brain’s ability to store, retain and recall information. It was originally a topic … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak “Today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak “I saw the different things you did, But always you yourself you hid. I felt you push, I heard you call, I could not see yourself at all. O wind, a-blowing all … Continue reading