About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- How to Cultivate Patience
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- No New Years Resolutions for Me!
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: autism
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their … Continue reading