About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Dr Angel Adams shared L'Âme du Monde's post.
3 weeks ago
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- Can One Person Change Your Life Forever?
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: autism
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their … Continue reading