About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- A Day of Adventure
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: asperger syndrome
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance. (Hamlet Act IV, Scene V) From the encyclopaedia we learn that memory is the brain’s ability to store, retain and recall information. It was originally a topic … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their … Continue reading