About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Does Gratitude Help?
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- Never Hurry Through the World
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Tag Archives: anxiety
Shine the light of compassion on all that frightens you to find healing and freedom. -Tara Brach Copyright 2010 George Buchanan In our article last week we discussed how neuroscience has shown us that we are actually rigged to experience … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak © George Papciak The days are shortening and the holidays will soon be here. Like the gutted pumpkins that we carve for Halloween, our facial expressions are also often carved with fear, … Continue reading