About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- Where Did the Day Go?
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Click on the video below to watch.