About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- Is Your Teen a Night Owl? Developing Good Sleep Habits
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
- Good Grief! What’s so Great about Grief?
- How to Become Calm in the Midst of Chaos
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
No New Years Resolutions for me this year! Resolutions are often just a set up to feel like a failure. Instead, I’m going to let the beauty of what I love be what I do. For me that is something inexpensive, uplifting, and even life changing. I’m going to spend more time reading great poetry. Poetry is the most universal language of the world in my eyes. When I read it, I know that I am not alone in my human longing, vulnerability, sorrow, hope and joy. Last February here at London’s Sotheby’s, a single painting of Lucian Freud by his friend Francis Bacon sold for more than £23 million.
Yet poems are extraordinary immortal works of art and they don’t cost a penny!