About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- Respect is the Key to Your Child’s Success
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- Where Did the Day Go?
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Click on the video below to watch.