About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Dr Angel Adams shared L'Âme du Monde's post.
3 weeks ago
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
- Does Gratitude Help?
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Is Your Teen a Night Owl? Developing Good Sleep Habits
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Click on the video below to watch.