About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Can One Person Change Your Life Forever?
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- What Can the Hornbills Teach Us About Sharing?
- How to Become Calm in the Midst of Chaos
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance. (Hamlet Act IV, Scene V) From the encyclopaedia we learn that memory is the brain’s ability to store, retain and recall information. It was originally a topic … Continue reading