About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Dr Angel Adams shared L'Âme du Monde's post.
3 weeks ago
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
- Curiosity as the Key to Lifelong Learning
- How Can Your Smile Make a Child Thrive?
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance. (Hamlet Act IV, Scene V) From the encyclopaedia we learn that memory is the brain’s ability to store, retain and recall information. It was originally a topic … Continue reading