About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- How to Become Calm in the Midst of Chaos
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: August 2010
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their … Continue reading