Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
- Does Gratitude Help?
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- No New Years Resolutions for Me!
- A Day of Adventure
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.