Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Never Hurry Through the World
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- The Real Things to be Desired
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Where Did the Day Go?
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
- Time is Precious: Are you as Busy as a Beaver?
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.