Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Building Parent-Teacher Relationships
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
- No New Years Resolutions for Me!
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.