About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- Are You Good at Counting Sheep?
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Is Your Teen a Night Owl? Developing Good Sleep Habits
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
- The Real Things to be Desired
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!