About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Real Things to be Desired
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- Is Your Teen a Night Owl? Developing Good Sleep Habits
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Yes! Gratitude Helps
- The Best Things At Christmas Are Free!
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world. -Anne Frank- Last week we looked at some examples of individuals who have given credit … Continue reading