About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- “Walk the Walk”: How Walking Together can Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: November 2009
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak “Today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies … Continue reading