About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
So beautifulLe plus grand héritage qu'un parent puisse léguer à un enfant est le souvenir de son amour. Le reste n'aura aucune valeur. ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Where Did the Day Go?
- Can One Person Change Your Life Forever?
- The Real Things to be Desired
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
by Dr Angel Adams and Dr Patricia Papciak “Look not mournfully into the past; it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present; it is the thing. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and a manly heart” … Continue reading